PVC windows offer the best thermal transfer coefficient, but are not liked by architects and also by some Clients. The answer to it is to create a true aluminium look without having to sacrifice the benefits of a PVC window by using the aluminium cladding with butt-jointed corners. The aluminium frame can be designed in practically any colour you desire and offer maintenance free modern outside frame.
For this purpose we have combined our award winning Efolux window with modern aluminium cladding in order to create a very efficient and the same time modern looking window…
Window system Winlux Efoalux – modern and efficient!
Featuring a profile depth of 84 mm with 6 chambers, a conventional steel reinforcement and without additional insulating elements, with the triple glassing, Efoalux accomplishes an optimal Uw value of 0.80 W/m2K, that is of the passive house. Modern look by added aluminium cladding on the outside.
Efoalux is based on the profile that is the only system without additional insulation to be certified as a passive house suitable component by the internationally renowned ift Testing Institute.
Profile technical specifications:
– 84 mm system, 6 chambers
– Thermal frame insulation value Uf = 0.95 W/m2K with conventional steel reinforcement
– New sealing system: in addition to the three, framed seals a rebate seal provides an even better thermal insulation
– Inner 2-foot glazing bead for enhanced burglary protection
– Soundproofing up to 47 dB (noise protection class 5)
– Slender profile with narrow cross section of 120 mm and bevels of 20° for good water runoff
– 40 different laminated foil internal colours
– Almost any RAL outside aluminium claddingGlass:
– Triple glazing: thermal insulation: 0.6 W/m2K, FL_4/14/4/14/4_LOW
– Option: Ornamental glass, safe, special acoustic insulation, special sun protection
– Rotoline NT WK1
– High quality Aluminium Hoppe Secustic, model Luxembourg
– Option: Rotoline Secustic Swing, or Fascio Steinless Steel
– Option: handles with the key or locking mechanism